node.js Developer (f/m/x)
In a brand new team, you will work together with your colleagues on the implementation of software solutions. You can expect a playground in which you can help shape things, live out your life and try out new things. Because your ideas are in demand and your opinion is valued – you can benefit from the experiences of others and pass on your knowledge. Agile working, pair programming or a variety of technologies are not just chic buzzwords for us, but also part of our everyday work. Become part of the DCCS family and experience it for yourself!
An extensive range
For legal reasons, we inform you that the minimum salary of this position under the collective agreement is € 3,190,-- gross/month for full-time. Depending on your qualifications and professional experience, we are happy to offer you a higher salary. Exciting projects and numerous benefits round off our attractive remuneration package.
Direct insurance and capital-forming benefits (VL), private supplementary health insurance
Home office, trust-based working hours
Continued payment of wages in the event of illness of a child
Possibility to get a JobRad etc.
Annual training budget for each employee
Coffee, fruit and sweets to sweeten the daily work
Weekly working hours
Full-time or Part-time
32 - 40 h/Week
Exchange, cooperation and cohesion
"Outside the box" - Thinking and finding solutions together
Use strengths and have fun at work
Your area of responsibility
- You develop software solutions in node.js for our customers
- You support the conception of software solutions
- You improve yourself and your team with regular code reviews
- You will develop exciting web solutions with various technologies such as node.js, express, fastify, redis, mongoDB etc.
- If you want, you can also work on the frontend (React, Angular etc.)
- You have experience in the development of software solutions in node.js
- Development and implementation of APIs are up to you
- Experience with current frameworks and libraries
- You enjoy working in an agile environment
- Attention to detail
Your & Our Strengths
- You are a team player – we look forward to your idea and a good cooperation
- You like to stay on the ball – try out new technologies and evolve
- You understand one or the other joke, but you also know when it's serious – both in everyday work and at (team) events, fun must not be neglected with us
- DCCS Technology Stack: node.js, express, fastify, React, Angular, next.js, Docker, TypeScript, graphql, strapi
Wir freuen uns auf deine Online-Bewerbung über www.dccs.at/karriere z.H. Fr. Katja Marchel