.net Software Developer (senior)
This position requires an individual to analyse, design and implement software solutions for our vast array of .NET projects already implemented or still in design for our international customers. Web-based solutions are the focal point of this position which would also require that you test and maintain what is delivered to the customer
A broad offer
37,5 h / Week
Maršala Tita 34
Flexible working hours, professional development through mentoring and education, adequate monthly compensation plus a yearly performance bonus, vacation allowance, New Year's Eve bonus, team events, snacks, stability and growth
Communicative and assisting culture, constructive critique is always welcomed, teamwork is the essence of our daily operations, we care for our employees on an individual and group level, everyone's voice is heard
Area of responsibility
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Ensure design complies with specifications.
- Work closely with the product owners.
- Continually engage in professional development.
- Actively contribute to the agile development team.
Your key skills
- 4+ years of experience in web applications development.
- SQL Database design and development experience.
- Strong experience with .Net Core, C#, ASP.NET, MVC preferably ASP.NET Core.
- Experience with Rest APIs
- Knowledge of entity frameworks, preferably Entity Framework Core.
- Work experience within Agile development environment.
- Commitment to teamwork and exchange with the colleagues.
- Proven problem-solving skills.
- Ability to write clean, readable codeGood communication skills and fluent English language
Your bonus points
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related subject.
- Professional IT Certifications.
- Experience with mentoring and leading junior developers
- You are familiar with Azure.
- Fluent in the German language.
Wir freuen uns auf deine Online-Bewerbung über www.dccs.at/karriere