Microsoft Developer (m/f/x)
You know the old world of SharePoint 20xx. Maybe you even developed farm/sandbox solutions many years ago. Microsoft has turned everything upside down with the cloud push. Frontend development, APIs and possibly SPFx are the topics you are working with now. You want to keep up with the times, stay on the ball, try out and consolidate new things – stay fit for the digital future with us. The new world of Microsoft 365 offers numerous integration possibilities. With us you get the opportunity to use new technologies and develop concepts. With your colleagues/sparring partners in the team, you are on an equal footing. You are the driving force for creative yet stable business applications that trigger wow effects for our customers. Take the opportunity and join our team!
An extensive range
For legal reasons, we inform you that the minimum salary of this position under the collective agreement is € 3,190,-- gross/month for full-time. Depending on your qualifications and professional experience, we are happy to offer you a higher salary. Exciting projects and numerous benefits round off our attractive remuneration package.
Flexible working hours, home office, short business trips, annual training budget for each employee, coffee/tea and fruit to stay fit, food allowance, co-payment to insurance, company bike etc.
Full-time or Part-time
20 - 38,5 h/Week
Exchange, cooperation and cohesion
"Outside the box" - Thinking and finding solutions together
Use strengths and have fun at work
Your area of responsibility
- In demanding Microsoft projects, you are responsible for the analysis, conception and implementation
- You develop on the basis of Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Azure
- Support in the development of solution architectures or create them yourself
- Ideally, you have a completed IT education and maybe even a certification in Microsoft 365, Power Platform and Microsoft Azure
- You know SharePoint 2013 and the APIs
- If you have basic knowledge of Microsoft 365/Microsoft Azure or already have experience in development with SPFx, Powershell, Microsoft Graph then this is great but not a requirement
- Also an advantage but not a must-have if you have knowledge in React, Vue, Angular, Gulp, Webpack, Node.js, NPM, EcmaScript 2017, SASS, cssModules, redux, CSS build systems
Your & Our Strengths
- You want to develop yourself further - we have suitable challenges for you
- You are analytical and customer-oriented in your thinking - we support you in this
- You think outside the box - we have a variety of different projects to show your strength
- You work independently - but when it comes to challenges, your team stands behind you
Wir freuen uns auf deine Online-Bewerbung über www.dccs.at/karriere z.H. Fr. Katja Marchel
Please send us your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to you!