Java Software Developer (m/f/x)
With your Java backend area know-how and experience with the design of modern user interfaces, you are in demand in agile or hybrid software projects for the implementation of web business applications. Get actively involved and search for creative solutions together with your team!
A broad offer
For legal reasons we inform you that the minimum salary for this position is € 3.094,-- gross/month for full-time. Depending on your qualifications and professional experience, we are happy to offer you a higher salary. Exciting projects and numerous benefits round off our attractive remuneration package.
38,5 h / Week
Flexible working hours, home office, short business trips
Annual training budget for each employee
Free parking, good public transportation connections
Plenty of coffee/tea and fruit to stay healthy
Food allowance, co-payment for insurance, etc.
Communicative and assisting culture, constructive critique is always welcomed, teamwork is the essence of our daily operations, we care for our employees on an individual and group level, everyone's voice is heard
Area of responsibility
- Be responsible for new development or further development (incl. software maintenance) of innovative web-based JavaEE software projects and move in an agile environment
- You feel comfortable with the development of the business logic in the Java backend as well as with the development of the user interface
- Contribute to quality assurance (performing code reviews, ...)
Your key skills
- You already have practical experience as a Java full stack developer and were able to gain knowledge in Java back-end technologies (JavaEE).
- You also have basic database knowledge (e.g. Oracle, DB2 or PostGreSQL) as well as experience with database mappers (e.g. eclipseLink, Hibernate or openJPA, ...)
Your bonus points
- Passion for software development
- Proactive and open communication - we are open for feedback
- Team spirit - you will not be left alone
Wir freuen uns auf deine Online-Bewerbung über www.dccs.at/karriere z.H. Fr. Katja Marchel