Full-Stack Developer (f/m/x)
With your know-how and experience in software development, you are in demand in our agile projects for the implementation of individual business applications. Get actively involved and work with your team to find the best, creative solution!
An extensive range
For legal reasons, we inform you that the minimum salary of this position under the collective agreement is € 3,610,-- gross/month for full-time. Depending on your qualifications and professional experience, we are happy to offer you a higher salary. Exciting projects and numerous benefits round off our attractive remuneration package.
Flexible working hours, home office, short business trips, annual training budget for each employee, coffee/tea and fruit to stay fit, food allowance, co-payment to insurance, company bike etc.
Full-time or Part-time
32 - 38,5 h/Week
Exchange, cooperation and cohesion
"Outside the box" - Thinking and finding solutions together
Use strengths and have fun at work
Your area of responsibility
- New, further development, design and conception of individual software solutions in an agile team
- Communication with product owner and customer
- Close collaboration within in-house and with other teams to ensure a seamless customer experience and consistent architecture
- Builds and deployments on different environments (DevOps)
- Create unit, integration, and end-to-end tests
- In-depth experience as a full-stack developer in the development and design of web applications
- Practice and experience in customer communication and the transfer of technical skills
- In the backend you feel at home and, depending on your preference, prefer to work with C#, Java or node.js. Great would be experience with Java Spring Framework, React, Typescript, Kafka, AWS, DevOps, Micro Services and/or Micro Frontends
- Communication in English and German in both writing and language
Your & Our Strengths
- You feel comfortable in an agile working environment and want to be part of a self-organized team
- Together we have a passion for state-of-the-art software development
- We promote proactive and open communication - and you like to get involved
Wir freuen uns auf deine Online-Bewerbung über www.dccs.at/karriere z.H. Fr. Katja Marchel
Please send us your application via email to email@example.com
We look forward to you!