Frontend Software Developer
This position requires an individual to analyze, design and implement software solutions for our vast array of frontend projects already implemented or still in design for our international customers. Web-based solutions are the focal point of this position which would also require that you test and maintain what is delivered to the customer.
A broad offer
37,5 h / Week
Maršala Tita 34
Flexible working hours, professional development through mentoring and education, adequate monthly compensation plus a yearly performance bonus, vacation allowance, New Year's Eve bonus, team events, snacks, stability and growth
Communicative and assisting culture, constructive critique is always welcomed, teamwork is the essence of our daily operations, we care for our employees on an individual and group level, everyone's voice is heard
Area of responsibility
- In an agile environment you will develop software with the latest frameworks Ensure design complies with specifications.
- Work closely with the product owners
- Ensure design complies with specifications
- Actively contribute to the agile development team.
Your key skills
- Good knowledge of CSS/SCSS principles.
- Working experience of minimum 2 years in designing and implementing web-based solutions
- HTML5 experience.
- Feel for good design.
- Work experience within Agile development environment.
- Commitment to teamwork and exchange with the colleagues.
- Ability to write clean, readable code.
- Good communication skills and fluent English language.
Your bonus points
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related subject.
- Professional IT Certifications.
- Fluent German language.
Wir freuen uns auf deine Online-Bewerbung über www.dccs.at/karriere
Please send us your application via email to email@example.com
We look forward to you!