BackEnd Software Developer (node.js)
This position requires an individual to analyze, design and implement software solutions for our vast array of projects already implemented or still in design for our international customers. Web-based solutions are the focal point of this position which would also require that you test and maintain what is delivered to the customer.
A broad offer
37,5 h / Week
Maršala Tita 34
Flexible working hours, professional development through mentoring and education, adequate monthly compensation plus a yearly performance bonus, vacation allowance, New Year's Eve bonus, team events, snacks, stability and growth
Communicative and assisting culture, constructive critique is always welcomed, teamwork is the essence of our daily operations, we care for our employees on an individual and group level, everyone's voice is heard
Area of responsibility
- In an agile environment you will develop software with the latest frameworks Ensure design complies with specifications.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Take part in the conception phase of a new feature.
- Develop web solutions with focus on tech stack like node.js, express, fastify, redis, mongoDB, etc.
- Actively contribute to the agile development team.
Your key skills
- Proven work experience in development of node.js applications.
- Solid understanding of REST APIs.
- Proficiency in node.js, with good knowledge of setup and structure.
- Conception before coding - software architecture is not just a fancy term.
- Experience with code versioning tools (Git).
- Basic knowledge of databases: NoSql and relational databases.
- Familiarity with Docker, build processes and automated deployments
- Good communication skills and fluent English language
Your bonus points
- Experience with Test-driven development.
- Experience with GraphQL, ElasticSearch, Strapi
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related subject.
- Professional IT Certifications.
- Fluent in the German language.
Wir freuen uns auf deine Online-Bewerbung über www.dccs.at/karriere
Please send us your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to you!