.net Developer (m/f/x)
Together with the software architect and the requirements engineer, you will work out the best solution for our customer and support your team in the implementation. In addition to tinkering with technical solutions, you also ensure that the code quality is adhered to and let your team participate in your wealth of experience by means of code reviews and pull requests.
An extensive range
For legal reasons, we inform you that the minimum salary of this position under the collective agreement is € 3,610,-- gross/month for full-time. Depending on your qualifications and professional experience, we are happy to offer you a higher salary. Exciting projects and numerous benefits round off our attractive remuneration package.
Flexible working hours, home office, short business trips, annual training budget for each employee, coffee/tea and fruit to stay fit, food allowance, co-payment to insurance, company bike etc.
38,5 h / Week
Thalheim / Wels
Traunufer Arkade 1
4600 Thalheim bei Wels
Exchange, cooperation and cohesion
"Outside the box" - Thinking and finding solutions together
Use strengths and have fun at work
Your area of responsibility
- You develop software solutions in .NET (C#) for our customers in various industries
- You create code reviews
- You support the conception of software solutions
- You will develop exciting web solutions with various technologies such as Microsoft Azure, React.js etc.
- Your passion is software development and in .NET you feel at home
- You have experience with cloud technologies (preferably Azure)
- The agile way of working (Scrum, XP,...) is fun for you
- You are a good all-rounder and quickly find your way around new technologies
Your & Our Strengths
- You are a team player - get involved with a new idea
- You like to stay on the ball - we promote further development
- DCCS Technology Stack: C# , .net core, Microsoft Azure, React.js, Azure DevOps, Docker, TypeScript
Wir freuen uns auf deine Online-Bewerbung über www.dccs.at/karriere z.H. Fr. Katja Marchel